why am I so different?
what did I ever do?
to deserve the kind of treatment that I receive from you.
you were my friend when times were blue.
you stood by my side,through and through.
but now you have changed,
you are acting quite different,
i want your old self,
to come out from inside.
i want our friendship back.
i don't want you to be a hypocrite.
i don't want you to be snobbish.
i want you to change.
things you said to me today really broke my heart.
the scars on my body might fade away,
but the bruises, the long searing cuts on the inside,
these will forever stay until one day
i finally demise my death.
am i expecting too much from you?
to lie to myself that you have not changed
and let you fool me again and again
or to trust you again
i am lost and confused
i don't know.
XD i turn to you.
onestepcloserscribbled@9:28 PM