<body> <body>

-->start
Thursday, January 26, 2006:

someone said before that love is without a form, we can always sense its presence with our hearts. And sometimes i get rather puzzled. not puzzled, but rather frustrated.Why do some people don't understand that people care for them? that people are worried about them? that people actually love them? ok, maybe i'm not in the right position to comment cuz i used to be like that. being upset in front of my friends, making them worried, spoiling their moods and most importantly, add on to their troubles. Just beacuase they are my close friends, doesn't mean that I have a right to make them feel the same way as me. I regret. It soudns cliche but if i could turn back in time, probably i will greet them with a smile everyday. Probably, at that time, all of us would be happy everyday. I will keep away all the sad memories, sad things that happened to myself. just to myself and no one else. so please, appreciate it when others care for you. In order to make you happy, they try means and ways but to no avail. At least, acknowledge their existance. If you are sad, do you think you will be the only one who is upset? what about your friends? family?

I wish that you will be happy always. I've been so happy for the whole day cuz you made my day... =) I know i won't forget today and whatever things you've said. Take care.

= it takes ages to make someone smile, yet it takes minutes or even seconds to make someone upset=

onestepcloserscribbled@5:10 AM



-->end

& about

teardrops on my guitar <3

& loves



& tagboard


br>

& the past


& CREDITS

layout: + +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +