<body> <body>

-->start
Wednesday, May 17, 2006:

"Name 20 ppl u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey." (it's quite hard after having read so many pple's ans)

1. yu mei
2. regina
3. jia wen
4. Naomi
5. le ying
6. patricia
7. christabella
8. kl
9. K
10. C.O
11. blank
12. Eleanor
13. S.Y
14. m.n
15. mei ting
16. ming dao
17. wang shao wei
18. sis
19. papa
20. mummy

How did you meet 14?
She taught me before.

What would you do if you never met 1?
I will not have my first try. Haha. Inside joke.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Ehh.. no way. My mom and 9?!! Erps. So weird.

Did you ever like 19?
my dad. Of cuz la! Hoho.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
NOOO. Never. Cuz wang shao wei is mine. If they get together, I will get angry.

Describe 3
I knew 3 since p3 through tuition. But den we not so close last time. 3 very lame and funny. 3 got good figure and quite a crappo just like me. 3 loves ming dao a lot. But I not going to let her have mign dao. Ming dao is also mine. Hoho. 3 can run very fast. 3 is cheerful.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
yes! Of course. Just like me. Yay! ( I also very attractive mah. I dun have outer beauty but can have inner one mnah)

Tell me something about 7.
7 looks very cute. 7 loves to sing. =)

What's 8's favourite?
8’s favourite? Ehh.. shopping? Not too sure. But I think 8 likes brown and purple. =) oh and 8 likes the retarded stuff toy.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
wah. Shit. Maybe I will just faint. Or maybe I will just be too overwhelmed. Den speechless. Maybe I will tell 11 the same this too. HA HA..

What language does 15 speak?
15 speaks Chinese.

Who is 9 going out with?
ehh.. don’t know lei. Haha. I nd to ask her. =) haha

How old is 16 now?
28 issit? Die la. I not too sure also.

When was the last time you talked to 13?
on Tuesday..

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?
dong fang bu bai. Haha. No la. DBSK.

Would you date 4?
Haha. Never. Cuz I will be put on the waiting list. She too cool liao.

Would you date 7?
haha. No. cuz she calls me daddy.

Is 15 single? haha.
Dno lei. I can ask her tml. W

hat's 10's last name?
Cannot reveal la. tsk tsk.

Do you know any of 12's family?
haha. I noe that she has a sis. Ya. That’s all.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
ehh.. hmm. Maybe? Possible? Haha. More than willing to be. MUAHA.

What school does 3 go to?
NYGH.. duh!

Where does 6 live?
ehh.. everton rd there.. =))

What's your favourite thing about 5?
lame.. haha. Love her lame jokes.

Have you seen No. 1 naked? eh. No.. she’s too MENG. HA HA. I carn take it. Inside joke.AHA.

This is So fun. =)) must try! =))

onestepcloserscribbled@7:50 AM



-->end

& about

teardrops on my guitar <3

& loves



& tagboard


br>

& the past


& CREDITS

layout: + +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +